Up Coming Events
(Click on Event Titles for more information)
Does your eating control or interfere with your life?
- Do you eat when you’re not hungry?
- Do you hide your eating from others?
- Do you eat compulsively and then starve yourself, purge, take laxatives or exercise of hours?
- Do you promise yourself you won’t eat compulsively and then do it anyway?
- Is weight affecting the way you live your life?
There is a Solution
Compulsive Eaters Anonymous-HOW is a program for anyone suffering from compulsive eating, anorexia and bulimia. We are a fellowship of individuals who, through shared experience, strength, and hope are recovering from compulsive eating.
There are no dues or fees for members, and we are not affiliated with any public or private organization, political movement, ideology, or religious doctrine. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop eating compulsively.
CEA-HOW offered us another way of living. It offered us a promise of hapiness, contentment and achievement in all area of our lives.
We welcome you to attend a meeting of CEA-HOW to see first-hand how the program works. You don’t need to call ahead, or make a reservation. Just show up, and we’ll you with open arms.